Art blog project



Today I am not working on any and every project, but my own with Art Talkshow.
This is few years back I had started to scribble a line or a patch on the clean paper.  I was then convinced that I could carry on with my creation. Lately, I discovered my projects and the way I had carried on. Then one day I was just painting the flower and next day some rangoli then I thought of some mandala drawing and so on.
One fine morning I was wondering what to color and  theme of my painting. So I grabbed one simple tissue paper from the Tissue box and glued it onto the Watercolor paper. Seconds later I was trying to draw the picture in my mind and I simply was enjoying myself.  The gradient was just the perfect thing to start with. Then I pushed myself further and with the Watercolor my brush 🖌️ touched the veins of the tissue paper and the color was flowing through them. Wow! I could draw an abstract tree 🌴 around those spikes and why not mix some acrylics to the painting 🎨. 
And, guess what I did exactly the same thing. OMG 😱 I drew an Abstract tree. 
It was so thrilling finish that I could even tell my viewers about it on You tube.

Do feel free to view more on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZdKJ2J5eKmQ and Instagram

Hmmm...so much fun I had with the crazy colors. And more because I started to work on my Blogs.
To my surprise I also got influenced with the famous artist all around the globe.  I hope to get some more art blogs next time. Till then working on  my next project.

Thank you very much for viewing and reading this page.
Please do comment about this Talkshow art blog. I will try to respond to you as early as I can.

Cheers!!!
Gcb studio 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting