Graphic designs by namu

Graphic designs is for the one who is involved with instant ideas. Where creation is amazing and simple where the textual contents and visual are readiable to the viewers.

Here, I have a famous artists who has a knowledge of creativity.
1. Sujata keshavan states
2. Pranjali Dubey aka Kalmuhi is one of them and she states-  One of our favourites from the artist’s feed is a retort to the misogynistic demand of a man asking a woman to make a sandwich, for which she sources ‘cheese as soft and fragile as the male ego’, ‘mayonnaise from the store of self-entitled beings’, and ‘veggies freshly harvested from the field of misogyny’.
I feel that whether it is a man or woman, the one who has ideas can and should be able to design the pattern of images. 

So like them so many others in Graphic designs I have come across. 

I had a NZISA advertising in the Instagram link but unfortunately I somehow lost that site. I had to make a logo for NZISA that New Zealand Indian Sports Association. They had to make a logo for 3 or 4 sports that they played. So, I thought of making a wonderful image of sports who is physically strong and the icon of running,  the waves of air brushing him or her. The shield image was through the Canvas. So, there it was awesome to forward it as a Logo.

This is my Project for Skillshare. It was easy going and had not to think about any mistakes or errors. Didn't have to erase any single line or curves. It was simply amazing going as to touch of your pen to the paper. 
And then got a nice phone wallpaper cover. Isn't that cute.

Graphic designs is really coveying the ideas and knowledge to the audience. It is very indepth in terms of books and projects. 
Graphic designs Website https://issuu.com/namudi/docs/graphic_design_basics-4_principles_of_page_design

Now this is an article about Websites. The ideology behind this is not just to outline the do's and don'ts but to read between the lines. And understand its terminology.

So, It was a right choice I had made to change my career line from just being a graduate to doing a Airline job to preparing for a specialized course in Graphic designs. And with that I have my Watercolor paintings. So, now I have clubbed them and made them into wonderful t-shirts, mugs eccetra.  

This is my favorite posters. I too believe in the I live to study. It has been a good year so far doing the research and then adding them to my curriculum vitae. Hope that this continues to my future in Graphic designs. 

Thank you all once again for viewing and supporting my ipage blog. I have some more  research of books for you all on Graphic designs for next weeks session. As every book has a lesson which educates us.
Have a wonderful weekend !

Cheers,
Gcb studios 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting