Idea of a pattern tile

What is an Idea ?



Idea is the thought running in your mind that is simply brought live onto a paper or your verbal action. In this case it is my Creative designs that comes to my mind first as I get up.  Then, I simply get a paper and pencil immediately to put that "Idea" into an image of Words or Art.  Firstly, as you are curious about everything and so the rule is to stay calm. You take a cup of tea or coffee and then take a pencil to write or draw images.  Why ? Because, that is the way that one can draw along the lines, curves or any direction that is shown to us. And, if any error happens that be changed before you put your pen down on the paper.  There are various ways to showcase as in drawing a Zentangle, Acrylic, Watercolor or Rangoli art.  Recently, I learnt Typography in Graphic designing which can be drawn  in these  mediums or digital images.

What is the mediums?
Now, mediums are the materials used to draw a work of art like the Graphite pencil or pastel chalk. Then the image could be whatever you like eg: Zentangle picture.

What is a Zentangle?
Zentangle is an open mind where you express your thoughts in a creative way.

Where can we achieve this art?
We don't have to follow any particular type but if you can follow the Zentangles Wikipedia
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zentangle. That is the best way to learn and draw.

What is a "tangle" ? A tangle is a pattern drawn in pencil along the contours of a string. As the lines are drawn to understand there is a border if we move away or remain there in your background. Follow the instincts and you will see the simple line or a curve will come out with something beautiful. And the outline which is an actual error that can be regained as from these mistakes and we learn to create a unique zentangles, watercolor, acryllic, Black and white pens or a sketch in pencil. 

Now with the first sketch I simply drew what was in my mind the "Idea".   So, I drew a few "Lines" which took me to draw few "Curves" and then "Circles" and so on.  After a few days I started to draw an image watching others in You tube or interest. And then I started to develop a new idea of colorful or not so colorful Zentangle image and same follows with my Watercolor or Rangoli designs.  The day can be a beautiful and sunny one and otherwise a rainy day, but I just love to put my mind into a sketch of designs. It also helped me in my Watercolor paiting.  It is an art of  drawing with a flow of colors that gives one a lasting impression.

Acrylic painting too is good as you can make different abstract images like Dots painting. Even, realistice Floral image is just the one love to draw. Sometimes, I even mix and match it it to Watercolor painting.

Idealistic approach came in me from here in India. When I was thinking for the first image at my young age started to draw basic lines, shapes, traditional design on the invitation cover and greeting cards.  As I grew up I kept this in my mind that someday I will put this as a practice.  Today, not a chance for anyone to deviate my mind as I sketch or paint. 

Thank you for your time.

Cheers !!!

GCB 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting