Abstract Squares

Welcome to my ipage.
This is the first introduction to the Creation of art.
   Abstract painting Rainy day 
Watercolor has been their since I was young. But little did we know about the theoretical knowledge about what is watercolor painting.
Watercolor (American English) or Watercolour (British English) and It is also spelled as Aquarelle in French. where aqua means Water. The pigments in watercolor are released in the little or more amount of water and then this method is applied to Watercolor paper. Other supports include stone, ivory, silk, reed, papyrus, bark papers, plastics, vellum, leather, fabric, wood, and watercolor canvas (coated with a gesso).

Here, we are talking about Abstract Watercolor which is one of the medium used on the watercolor. Abstract a way of painting based on general shapes or patterns rather than a real representation of things. That is on the above picture you can tell that this marvellous painting depicts the Rainfall 🌧️☔.  I always wanted to try doing some research on abstract pattern. And I found my way to work.  So, I started sketching with the microtip pencils by doing few drops so you can see the slanted lines coming down and I used the crayons as an option to highlight on the car lights faint and clear according to the amount of rainfall. Then I ofcourse thought about the photo to be more real with the Rainfall and the frame as a window so I had them added to the gorgeous picture 🖼️. There is my creation of Abstract painting.

Abstract painting Nature on its own
I was surprised at the end of my watercolor magic. The pigments is just okay with colors I want and the water amount. It is lightish to darkish combination where the Sky and the Nature reflected in the sea below. I really didn't have to think of going one step further and I stopped my paint work. So gorgeous this is final outcome of the Abstract painting. I have always been very happy to see the sky, the nature and the sea blending. This is the perfect combination of abstract pattern tile. It's light whitish glowing out in a big white circle mixed with blue sky. 

Abstract nature in watercolor
I have been taken back after I watched one video on YouTube and I have been just obsessed. I just love to explore in the abstract patterns. It is hand drawn and painted. I felt as thought in screaming Yeah ! I have finally done it. The colors have blended so well with sky the nature the river reflection. And then ofcourse I did extend with my photo combo tricks.

The watercolor magic has indeed proved to blend in the next blog of Abstract with geometric shapes.

Thank you very much for viewing my ipage blog. Do comment on how you feel about this ipage blog.

Cheers,
Gcb studios 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting