Abstract composition - part 2

Abstract composition is a type of art that doesn't depict recognizable subjects or objects. Instead, it focuses on colors, shapes, forms, and textures to create a unique visual experience. It's a non-representational art form that explores emotions, moods, and ideas through creative arrangements of visual elements.

In abstract composition, artists often experiment with various techniques, such as layering, blending, and juxtaposing different materials and colors to achieve a desired effect. The goal is to create a visually striking and thought-provoking piece that invites the viewer to interpret and connect with the artwork on a personal level.
There is no boundaries when it comes to painting but one has to limit the horizon. We have to channelize between the lines, dots, shapes, texture, tones, images, movement, color values, contrast and most important thing is the depth of the image. Are you able to feel the energy? Are you getting what would you see in a picture?.
So, that is it. We are ready to sketch and paint 🎨🖌️ Have you got your resources? Have you done your research? Yes 💯%

First thing is we are ready to start with the supplies. Now, what do I need for an Abstract composition. Creating an element in abstract art is more challenging than in representational art. For example: You want to create a background that could be anything like a background texture or a color. Then you want to load the image pattern in the form of a Clay. 

Abstracts commonly have these parts: introduction, purpose, method, result, and conclusion for Abstract composition 

Rules of Abstract composition 

Counter movement


Variations on a theme


Repetition and surprise


Sensual impact


Rythym and 


structural integrity


Joining of pieces together

Abstract painting compositions

from sources across the web


Lyrical abstraction


Color field


Cubism


Geometric abstraction


Abstract expressionism


Action painting


Minimalism


Abstract gestural


Line art


Op art


Cruciform


Dada


De Stijl


Diagonal


Fauvism


Marbling


Outsider Art


Pattern


Surrealism


Balance

Ready with our elements 

Shapes accordingly for the final sketch

This is the final sketch and cutouts. 

Part One was Abstract geometric pattern was Round shape. It is in between the Geometric and the Lyrical abstraction.

Tomorrow, we are going to use a flat rectangular shape pattern.

Hiiiiidi !!! Galina here.

I am back in my studios. 

Galina sat at her desk, her fingers hovering over the keyboard. She had been working on this project for months, and now it was finally time to write the abstract.

 I can't believe I'm finally here. This is it. The moment I've been working towards.

 Okay, let's do this.

The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of...

Galina typed away, her fingers flying across the keyboard. She was in the zone, and the words flowed easily from her mind to her fingertips.

 ...and the results of the study suggest that...

Galina finished typing and leaned back in her chair. She took a deep breath and smiled.

I did it. I finished my project abstract.

Galina stood up and stretched. She was tired, but she was also proud of what she had accomplished.

 Now it's time to submit it and see what happens.

It is a lovely day ahead and I am so happy to paint. Yes, that is the final print. 

Zentangle traditional design with acrylic watercolor.

And this is what I got from my creation blending illustration.

It is excellent and wowweeeeeeeeee feeling today as I finished my abstract composition. I have got a wonderful Zentangles pattern with Whimsical floral, crafty materials as you can see, a watercolor paper was better as I th💭ght of making dry on dry background. And yes I have color brown pen for  lines drawn across with the floral coming in and out of the fence.

So, what do you all think 💬????

Let me know.

 But, I feel very confident than before as I really got to my world of Paintcraft.

Thank you all for coming to my ipage blog. It would not have worked out without having you my students and the viewers.

Please do write below in your comments box. One thing is You can even draw your abstract composition and submit to Gcb studios.

Have a wonderful day ahead ♥️

Cheers,

Gcb studios 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting