Four Corners

           Four corners pattern

The pattern tile created with 'Four Corners' are the four sides - NEWS of the incredible patterns. You will find these digital patterns of the four corners  are formed from the diamond shaped like images.

         Floral digital pattern 
 Which are observable if you look at it minutely as the small  dark brownish red dot like background of four corners. 
Pattern blocks are perfect for identifying shapes, colors, patterns, and more. The similarities of these Four corners expresses their opinion or response by looking at every block of pattern.  The grid pattern is the easiest way to lay out tile showing 4 corners. This  design is created by square-shaped tiles in a grid pattern. Which you can draw on a piece of paper or something by  digital art.

           Diamond style 
In here is the rhombus pattern drawn digitally. Pattern in art is made by repeating the visual elements of an artwork. That means a wonderful example of pattern tile can be drawn from the image here.
Now, this is a floral pattern tile. Which was drawn to lessen my stress feeling as I had done my house chores. And as I was starring at the paper in front of me. And I started to scribble a figure or as image as it was automatically drawing my hand in the form of an floral pattern. I had a second look at the picture then I drew the leaves pattern and then I ofcourse colored the sketched image.

That is so true and honest with the pattern tiles. Everyone sits down to sketch either indoor or outdoor. I sit down at my desk to sketch and then make it digital on You tube channels or through Instagram link. And I enjoy being around with my family or friends. But, do you know one more place, it is the secret corner near a beautiful lake and the sky. Which is the most important to express your ideas into reality. 

       Abstract Zentangles 
These patterns were made from simple floral Zentangle. It is an abstract pattern which I was thinking about. 

You can join my Instagram links 
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2l7C2zv97J/?igsh=MTY4YmF5azVkMTVmbA==
Or most welcome to join my blog here. If, you have any questions? you can go ahead and ask regarding my blog 4Corners.

Hope you have enjoyed reading through this blog and thank you for visiting ipage blog once again. 

Stay tuned for next week's something more creative. 

Chao,
Gcb studios 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting