Zentangles pattern

          Rocks collection 
        Zentangles pattern tile
Zentangles art is one other projects. I have been really thrilled about the new shape, curls, dots, lines that makes a wonderful and colorful background. But, I use it as a pattern tile with a microtip pen and a sharpie, so that one observes the image clearly. 
This is the collective vertical pattern. I liked the sequence drawn with number of rocks collected. This digital pattern tile of rock came from the picture below.
 And soon I got an idea of making square border.
I made a circle as a base of different designs of rocks on a mat. It is so fabulous even the small yellow rocks collected in the background. 
 Ta-da here is my creation of Abstract pattern of rock borders.
I hope you all liked this amazing rocks collection. And with this I come to end of this for the week on ipage blog. 
Thank you so much for viewing and reading my ipage blog.

Cheers,
Gcb studios 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting