Watercolor magic

Whimsical rangoli pattern tiles

The above pattern is done digitally. The colors were from the students grade watercolor. It was not exactly what I expected to be. But, in all it was nice. 
This above picture is watercolor based and the color combinations was on normal A4 size paper.
       Whimsical floral pattern 
And the horizontal pattern shown by digital floral style. It is so very real as I painted it. 
Zentangle (whimsical) sphere dots pattern

It was bright and sunny so I thought why not draw a sketch of a Zentangle. Then I resketch with microtip pen. But I was not satisfied with that so I painted my beautiful drawing. The colors may be too dark but I thought of a pattern tile. After I got the pattern tile I was amazed with the colors. The image clearly looks gorgeous.
And the Vertical pattern
looks just marvellous. It is like showcasing the beauty of the incredible ideas. 
             Whimsical Window 
                  (book cover) 
The title Window was got by the frame Window. I gathered some more ideas for a book cover. It is anonymous title but I think I will use it for my book title. It was from the single window that gave me the alternative.
i made a caption for the exciting window.
which also made it a bit stylish and wavy recurring design for Windows.

The title 'Window' is like showcasing the experience of life which is exceeding the beauty of what it is like. And that is going to be my favorite next challenge in writing a book cover tile 'Window'. 

Thank you very much for viewing and reading my ipage blog. 
 
Cheers,
Gcb studios 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting