Byte-Size creative squares

Create a beautiful and cohesive display:

1. *Unify with a theme*: Choose a common theme, such as black and white photos, family memories, or artwork, to tie the whole gallery wall together.

2. *Mix frame styles*: Combine different frame styles, shapes, and sizes to add visual interest and depth to your gallery wall.

3. *Plan the layout*: Use a piece of graph paper or an online tool to plan the layout before you start hanging. This will help you achieve a balanced and harmonious arrangement.

4. *Start with a centerpiece*: Begin with a central piece or a large frame, and then build the gallery wall around it. This will help you create a sense of balance and symmetry.

5. *Leave some breathing room*: Don't overcrowd the wall! Leave some space between the frames to create a clean and uncluttered look.

Remember, the key to a great gallery wall is to have fun and be creative!
             Rangoli pattern 

Gallery view 
This project is based on Rangoli patterns. I have few squares of the incredible rangoli art. And, I thought of sharing with you all. 

First, is just the preparation for rangoli and the colors. I think, that is my center piece. Then, I have a second color values of what the picture holds. Third one is the Kalideoscope style. Fourth is the Horizontal pattern. Fifth is the vertical pattern. Sixth pattern is the shape of a bottle. Seventh ofcourse is the Gallery view of my amazing work on this brand 'Rangoli art.'

Now, though I have not included the first one in as a center piece. As I had limited space, and, that is why I have a bottle displayed in the final gallery view. And, it is the Watercolor paper and watercolor technique is used.

I am stunned on looking at these pictures. Yeah!  
And, I feel I should do more of this beautiful Gallery art.

Let me know in your comments what do you think about my Gallery art project that I have showcased. I will be more than delighted to respond to you.

Thank you so much for your time and support in visiting my ipage blog. Keep smiling :⁠^⁠)

Cheers,
Gcb studios 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract watercolor Zentangles composition

Floral painting